From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:49:42
1 On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 07:08 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 12:33:40 -0800
3 > Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
4 > > This is why I find it funny that people even bother to listen to
5 > > Ciaran, at all. All he cares about is his little pet projects/teams
6 > > and doesn't care if it increases workload for everybody else. I
7 > > mean, where would Gentoo be if not for our support of mips? Oh dear,
8 > > we'd definitely be nowhere near as popular... *cough*
9 >
10 > Ah yes, you're entirely right. We should all listen to you instead,
11 > because of the brilliant job you're doing on your pet projects, 2007.1
12 > and the GWN.
13
14 I'm afraid that once again, you simply don't have a clue what you're
15 talking about. I've not been doing the GWN for a few months now, nor
16 was it *ever* a pet project of mine. Keep it coming. You're
17 entertaining the *hell* out of me. *grin*
18
19 > In the mean time, I'll just say that if you don't drop the personal
20 > attacks and apologise, I'll have no choice but to take it up with
21 > devrel. You're supposed to be arguing technically here, but all you do
22 > is go around name calling.
23
24 Feel free to bring up an issue with Developer Relations. They'll likely
25 throw it out because YOU ARE NOT A DEVELOPER. Also, you'll notice that
26 rather than call you names, which is really your forte, I have instead
27 pointed out why I think your opinion is completely worthless to Gentoo.
28 If you feel insulted by people pointing out things like you being fired
29 from the project due to your attitude, perhaps you shouldn't have gone
30 and gotten yourself fired? I mean, you made your bed, now lie in it.
33 Chris Gianelloni
34 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
35 Games Developer