From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:03:46
1 On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 12:33:40 -0800
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 > This is why I find it funny that people even bother to listen to
4 > Ciaran, at all. All he cares about is his little pet projects/teams
5 > and doesn't care if it increases workload for everybody else. I
6 > mean, where would Gentoo be if not for our support of mips? Oh dear,
7 > we'd definitely be nowhere near as popular... *cough*
8
9 Ah yes, you're entirely right. We should all listen to you instead,
10 because of the brilliant job you're doing on your pet projects, 2007.1
11 and the GWN.
12
13 In the mean time, I'll just say that if you don't drop the personal
14 attacks and apologise, I'll have no choice but to take it up with
15 devrel. You're supposed to be arguing technically here, but all you do
16 is go around name calling.
19 Ciaran McCreesh