From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Council Nominations
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:04:41
1 * Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>:
2 > So, let's hear some reasons why I as a Gentoo developer should vote for
3 > you. And here's a hint, be more forward looking then the current 100+
4 > post threads on the -dev ML. Let's hear your {2,3,5} year plan for Gentoo.
5
6 Sounds good.
7
8 > For the sake of everyone's sanity, please don't reply directly to this
9 > thread. Please start a new thread that states "So and So's Platform" or
10 > some such. Also, if you want to blog it or put it on your dev webspace
11 > it might be a better idea. That being said, that means there should be
12 > no replies to this thread.
13
14 I do ignore it and reply anyway:
15 - because the statments can/should be archived in council's project
16 space (see the nomination list of 2005). Details need to be worked
17 out.
18 I think blog links don't work very well here.
19 - and since today we have the project list. I think these statements
20 should be send to -project (or is it an announcement and should go to
21 -dev-announce with follow ups to -project?)
22
23 Thanks.
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list