From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] making the stable tree more up-to-date
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:43:22

I really like that you open all those bugs. But it makes no sense to add
arches after a "time out". At least not after a such a short one. The
maintainer is responsible for the package, that means it is their
responsibility to decide that a package should go stable. In addition
they have to make the package fit to the standards that the arch teams
request. And I can tell from my own experience it is always more than
the average package has. So as long as you don't review the packages
yourself, consider a different proceeding than this timeout.

Please remove all added arches from the packages maintained by all sci*

Thanks justin