From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] devs on IRC (was :Regen2 ( was QA Overlay Layout support ))
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:28:00
1 On 10-03-2009 13:15:36 +0100, Thilo Bangert wrote:
2 > > Bugs aren't a good way to keep in touch with developers, that's what
3 > > irc is for.
4 >
5 > while i dont necessarily think, that bugzi is the best way to stay in
6 > contact with me, it surely is a better way than IRC - on which i am close
7 > to never.
8 >
9 > the presumption seems to be, that as a dev one has to be available via
10 > IRC. it has long been my feeling that Gentoo as a project could realize
11 > more of its potential by better integrating people who dont do IRC.
12
13 +1
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level