From: Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] devs on IRC (was :Regen2 ( was QA Overlay Layout support ))
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:16:11
1 > Bugs aren't a good way to keep in touch with developers, that's what
2 > irc is for.
3
4 while i dont necessarily think, that bugzi is the best way to stay in
5 contact with me, it surely is a better way than IRC - on which i am close
6 to never.
7
8 the presumption seems to be, that as a dev one has to be available via
9 IRC. it has long been my feeling that Gentoo as a project could realize
10 more of its potential by better integrating people who dont do IRC.
11
12 kind regards
13 Thilo