From: Boris Fersing <kernelsensei@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Forums Staff : NeddySeagoon
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:59:25
1 2006/5/28, Roy Bamford <roy@×××××××××.net>:
2 > On 2006.05.28 20:09, Shyam Mani wrote:
3 > > Hi everyone,
4 > >
5 > > Please take a moment to welcome our latest addition to the Forums
6 > > gang,
7 > > Roy Bamford aka NeddySeagoon.
8 > >
9 > > NeddySeagoon (by day) is an Avionics Systems Engeineer with over 40
10 > > years experiance of playing with computers, something he started in
11 > > 1963 by learning Algol for an Elliot 503. Although he is not really
12 > > into
13 > > coding, he has written assembly level stuff for all sorts of now
14 > > obsolete processors.
15 > >
16 > > His first personal computer was a home made APPLE. Back then, when he
17 > > purchased it, he had to shell out about 315 UK Pounds for a 140kb
18 > > floppy
19 > > drive!
20 > >
21 > > He loves to fix things that aren't broken.
22 > >
23 > > Most of our regulars on IRC might have already seen Neddy on #gentoo,
24 > > and it is with great pleasure that I welcome him into the Gentoo
25 > > family!
26 > >
27 > > Have fun Neddy, and when/where's the party? :)
28 > >
29 > > Regards,
30 > >
31 > > --
32 > > Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o>
33 > > docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org
34 > > GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345
38 > fox2mike,
39 >
40 > Thank you for the intro,
41 >
42 > If the Gentoo-UK meet comes off later in the year I shall try to get to
43 > that, even though its over the border in England.
44 >
45 > Regards,
46 >
47 > Roy Bamford
48 > (NeddySeagoon)
49
50 Welcome aboard Roy !
51
52 Boris.
53 >
54 > --
55 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
61 Quiconque me parle de Dieu en veut à ma bourse ou à ma liberté.
64 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list