From: Roy Bamford <roy@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Forums Staff : NeddySeagoon
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:53:15
1 On 2006.05.28 20:09, Shyam Mani wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > Please take a moment to welcome our latest addition to the Forums
5 > gang,
6 > Roy Bamford aka NeddySeagoon.
7 >
8 > NeddySeagoon (by day) is an Avionics Systems Engeineer with over 40
9 > years experiance of playing with computers, something he started in
10 > 1963 by learning Algol for an Elliot 503. Although he is not really
11 > into
12 > coding, he has written assembly level stuff for all sorts of now
13 > obsolete processors.
14 >
15 > His first personal computer was a home made APPLE. Back then, when he
16 > purchased it, he had to shell out about 315 UK Pounds for a 140kb
17 > floppy
18 > drive!
19 >
20 > He loves to fix things that aren't broken.
21 >
22 > Most of our regulars on IRC might have already seen Neddy on #gentoo,
23 > and it is with great pleasure that I welcome him into the Gentoo
24 > family!
25 >
26 > Have fun Neddy, and when/where's the party? :)
27 >
28 > Regards,
29 >
30 > --
31 > Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o>
32 > docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org
33 > GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345
37 fox2mike,
38
39 Thank you for the intro,
40
41 If the Gentoo-UK meet comes off later in the year I shall try to get to
42 that, even though its over the border in England.
43
44 Regards,
45
46 Roy Bamford