From: "Jesús J. Guerrero Botella" <jesus.guerrero.botella@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [k3b] KDE_HANDBOOK="always"?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:43:50
1 2011/8/11 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > On 08/11/2011 07:42 AM, Jesús J. Guerrero Botella wrote:
6 >> Hello.
7 >>
8 >> How is it possible that this dependency became mandatory tonight for
9 >> k3b? I don't think a handbook is a critical feature and k3b has been
10 >> working like a charm for two years without it.
11 >>
12 >> Cheers.
13 > Hi,
14 >
15 > Bug reports should really go on https://bugs.gentoo.org
16
17 I know. All I want is to know if there's a reason why today, one year
18 after the coming of k3b 2.0 to portage, that line has been added to
19 the ebuild. There must be one, but I can't think of it myself. If no
20 one gives any meaningful answer I'll file a bug, no doubt. I just
21 wanted to gather all the information before opening an useless bug
22 report.
23
24 I already removed that from the k3b ebuild in my local overlay. I
25 don't feel like recompiling the kde foundations for no reason and I
26 definitely don't need the kde help center for anything.
29 Jesús Guerrero Botella