From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [k3b] KDE_HANDBOOK="always"?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:06:06
1 Jesús J. Guerrero Botella schrieb:
2 > 2011/8/11 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>:
4 >> Hash: SHA512
5 >>
6 >> On 08/11/2011 07:42 AM, Jesús J. Guerrero Botella wrote:
7 >>> Hello.
8 >>>
9 >>> How is it possible that this dependency became mandatory tonight for
10 >>> k3b? I don't think a handbook is a critical feature and k3b has been
11 >>> working like a charm for two years without it.
12 >>>
13 >>> Cheers.
14 >> Hi,
15 >>
16 >> Bug reports should really go on https://bugs.gentoo.org
17 >
18 > I know. All I want is to know if there's a reason why today, one year
19 > after the coming of k3b 2.0 to portage, that line has been added to
20 > the ebuild. There must be one, but I can't think of it myself. If no
21 > one gives any meaningful answer I'll file a bug, no doubt. I just
22 > wanted to gather all the information before opening an useless bug
23 > report.
24 >
25 > I already removed that from the k3b ebuild in my local overlay. I
26 > don't feel like recompiling the kde foundations for no reason and I
27 > definitely don't need the kde help center for anything.
30 First check the ChangeLog (in this case already gives you your answer), if that does not help, just
31 ask the maintainer/herd or open a bug. This list is for general discussion, not intended to ask
32 maintainers questions with a bigger audience ;-)