From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] about a new app
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:53:47
1 hiperon wrote:
2 > Hi you all,
3 >
4 > I am sorry for posting this question but I saw no other way (got really
5 > confused). I am developping an application (a text editor) and I would
6 > like to see it into Gentoo distro, but I can't really understand the way
7 > that thing goes. I read the documentation about how to make an ebuild
8 > file, but could not figured out how to submit it. Could you point me
9 > some directions, please, even if it is another maillist.
10
11 Please don't use HTML format when posting on mailinglist. New packages
12 should be reported to http://bugs.gentoo.org and if I you want to write
13 your own ebuild to attach in the bug, see http://devmanual.gentoo.org
14
15 Thanks, Samuli