From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 2006.1
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 14:19:34
1 On 9/3/06, Alec Warner <antarus@g.o> wrote:
2 > And no one has implemented any kind of solution.
3
4 You need someone to implement a solution? Surely what we need is for
5 folks to actually make an announcement in the first place?
6
7 I asked for what has become GLEP 42 because we do have a problem
8 reaching folks with announcements. But you know what? GLEP 42
9 wouldn't help in cases like this, where there's either no announcement
10 at all, or the announcement comes at the last minute.
11
12 Technology is just a tool. A technical solution needs something fed into it.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Stu
16 --