From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:18:46
1 "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> posted
2 robbat2.20090519T230236.268745076Z@××××××××××××××.net, excerpted below, on
3 Tue, 19 May 2009 16:03:29 -0700:
4
5 > On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 01:00:34AM +0200, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
6 >> > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-762914.html
7 >> I've checked it lots of times, and it's there. It's in the "Moderators"
8 >> subforum, and it's near to the top of the list on that subforum so if
9 >> you can access that subforum you shouldn't have a problem finding it,
10 >> since linuxquestions is in the title.
11 > My dev forums account can't access that subforum, nor the post.
12
13 The moderators subforum would explain it here. It would have been nice
14 to know that in the beginning, but maybe you (Jesús) didn't realize how
15 restricted that subforum was, or perhaps more likely did but just weren't
16 thinking about it.
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman