From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:59:33
1 On Wed, May 20, 2009 01:18, Duncan wrote:
2 > "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> posted
3 > robbat2.20090519T230236.268745076Z@××××××××××××××.net, excerpted below, on
4 > Tue, 19 May 2009 16:03:29 -0700:
7 >> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 01:00:34AM +0200, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
8 >>
9 >>>> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-762914.html
10 >>>>
11 >>> I've checked it lots of times, and it's there. It's in the
12 >>> "Moderators"
13 >>> subforum, and it's near to the top of the list on that subforum so if
14 >>> you can access that subforum you shouldn't have a problem finding it,
15 >>> since linuxquestions is in the title.
16 >> My dev forums account can't access that subforum, nor the post.
19 > The moderators subforum would explain it here. It would have been nice
20 > to know that in the beginning, but maybe you (Jesús) didn't realize how
21 > restricted that subforum was, or perhaps more likely did but just weren't
22 > thinking about it.
23
24 I was aware that it's a restricted forum, but somehow I think I remember
25 that devs could post there. Obviously, I was either hallucinating or
26 maybe some of them can, and some of them can't.
27
28 That was all the confusion for which I apologize. :)
33 Jesús Guerrero