From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bug queue size over time
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 10:10:54
1 Am Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2018, 19:45:21 CEST schrieb Matt Turner:
2 > >
3 > > some graphs already exist (and I'm doing it the dumb way, ask me about the
4 > > details if interested). E.g.,
5 > > https://www.akhuettel.de/gentoo-bugs/arches.php
6 > >
7 > > Feel free to send me any e-mail addresses you want on a similar page; it's
8 > > fairly easy to add. I'm only adding fresh data, though, so if I dont have
9 > > it yet your line will start today.
10 >
11 > Please add mips@ and x11@. Thank you!
12
13 mips: is now added to the arches page (as is m68k, sh, s390, sparc), just
14 scroll down for the experimental ones
15 https://www.akhuettel.de/gentoo-bugs/arches.php
16
17 x11:
18 https://www.akhuettel.de/gentoo-bugs/x11.php
22 Andreas K. Hüttel
23 dilfridge@g.o
24 Gentoo Linux developer
25 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)