From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bug queue size over time
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 17:45:51
1 On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Andreas K. Huettel
2 <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
3 > Am Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2018, 18:42:32 CEST schrieb Paweł Hajdan, Jr.:
4 >>
5 >> Just checking back here - what would be the best way to graph number of
6 >> bugs with given assignee, preferably with historical backfill?
7 >>
8 >> I'm not necessarily looking for something ready to use right away. If
9 >> there's some work to be done or code to implement, I may be willing to
10 >> do so.
11 >>
12 >> Paweł
13 >
14 > Hi Pawel,
15 >
16 > some graphs already exist (and I'm doing it the dumb way, ask me about the
17 > details if interested). E.g.,
18 > https://www.akhuettel.de/gentoo-bugs/arches.php
19 >
20 > Feel free to send me any e-mail addresses you want on a similar page; it's
21 > fairly easy to add. I'm only adding fresh data, though, so if I dont have it
22 > yet your line will start today.
23
24 Please add mips@ and x11@. Thank you!