From: Alexander Trotsenko <oleksandr.trotsenko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help with category for Authenticator
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:26:37
1 Thank you, guys
2
3 I actually like Andrew's suggestion for sys-auth. I am still relatively
4 new to gentoo, so when I was skipping through all the categories it just
5 didn't sound like even a possible match to me. But its description
6 definitely sounds very close to Authenticator. I guess I was scared off
7 by the sys- prefix :)
8
9 Alex.
10