From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] portage 1.8.0 and dynbash
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 07:31:59
1 Hi all,
2
3 since portage 1.8.0, using a dynamic bash works 100% without troubles.
4 Upgrading glibc, readline and ncurses with the dynamically linked bash
5 running works as a charm. This is really great and makes the possible
6 integration of the sandbox definately much easier. As soon as I get my
7 replacement hd for my portable I'll do a complete emerge system through
8 the sandbox to try to detect any potential misbehaving packages, but
9 since a little while I've come across suprisingly little.
10
11 Best regards,
12 Geert
13 --
14 Geert Bevin
15 the Leaf sprl/bvba
16 "Use what you need" Pierre Theunisstraat 1/47
17 http://www.theleaf.be 1030 Brussels
18 gbevin@×××××××.be Tel & Fax +32 2 241 19 98