From: Rumi Szabolcs <rumi_ml@××××.hu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openssh sftplogging patch
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:16:51
1 On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:11:09 -0500
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Sunday 12 November 2006 11:38, Rumi Szabolcs wrote:
5 > > Could anybody please tell what happened?
6 >
7 > it's been integrated upstream so there's no point in having a patch anymore
8 > -mike
9
10 Shouldn't this be mentioned in the ChangeLog somewhere?
11
12 This is the 4.4p1 ebuild we are talking about and I could not find
13 too much of a difference between the patches against 4.3 and 4.4:
14
15 http://sftplogging.sourceforge.net/download/v1.5/openssh-4.4p1.sftplogging-v1.5.patch
16
17 To me this doesn't look like as if it would have been integrated...
18
19 Thanks!
20
21 Sab