From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:42:12
1 On 15:48 Mon 18 Apr , Corentin Chary wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
3 > > - Some teams have "official" overlays. Supporting those as an additional
4 > >  source of ebuilds would be pretty nice.
5 >
6 > I'll just checkout these trees on my machine (and only enable them for euscan).
7 > euscan use portage, gentoolkit and eix internaly, so overlays are not
8 > a problem :).
9 >
10 > Where could I get a list of "official" overlays that should be added ?
11
12 It will be a little tricky to get this perfect automatically. I would
13 start with anything in the layman repository file [1] that has <repo ...
14 status="official"> and <owner type="project">.
17 1. http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/overlays/repositories.xml?view=log
20 Thanks,
21 Donnie
22