From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:48:42
1 On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 06:29 Sat 16 Apr     , Corentin Chary wrote:
3 >> New website is up and running at
4 >>
5 >> http://euscan.iksaif.net/
6 >>
7 >> The git tree is still at http://git.iksaif.net/?p=euscan.git;a=summary
8 >>
9 >> TODO:
10 >> - Make some charts to see how it's going
11 >> - Finish the "scan my world" feature
12 >> - Add a way to subsribe to herds/maintainer/packages in order to
13 >> receive weekly/monthly reports
14 >>
15 >> I'll gladly accept any patch ! :)
16 >
17 > This is cool! I just looked through the x11-team packages and it seems
18 > very useful already. I have a few suggestions if you have time. =)
19 >
20 > - Some teams have "official" overlays. Supporting those as an additional
21 >  source of ebuilds would be pretty nice.
22
23 I'll just checkout these trees on my machine (and only enable them for euscan).
24 euscan use portage, gentoolkit and eix internaly, so overlays are not
25 a problem :).
26
27 Where could I get a list of "official" overlays that should be added ?
28
29 > - Another useful thing would be a way to supply CPV tokens for any
30 >  "unstable" upstream series that we'll never add to the tree.
31
32 There is already some kind of blacklist in euscan. Could you provide
33 examples so I can implement that ?
34
35 > - This looks like a problem (a versioned tarball named cairo-5c):
36 >  http://euscan.iksaif.net/package/x11-libs/cairo/
37
38 Hum ... yes, I'll try to use better regex :).
39
40 Thanks !
41 --
42 Corentin Chary