From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:46:13
1 On 15:48 Mon 18 Apr , Corentin Chary wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
3 > > - Another useful thing would be a way to supply CPV tokens for any
4 > >  "unstable" upstream series that we'll never add to the tree.
5 >
6 > There is already some kind of blacklist in euscan. Could you provide
7 > examples so I can implement that ?
8
9 Sorry, forgot about this bit. I'm just talking about standard package
10 tokens, the same kind used in package.mask or wherever:
11
12 =x11-drivers/xf86-video-intel-2.14.90*
13 >=x11-base/xorg-server-1.10.900
14
15 etc.
18 Thanks,