From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:33:45
1 On 06:29 Sat 16 Apr , Corentin Chary wrote:
2 > New website is up and running at
3 >
4 > http://euscan.iksaif.net/
5 >
6 > The git tree is still at http://git.iksaif.net/?p=euscan.git;a=summary
7 >
8 > TODO:
9 > - Make some charts to see how it's going
10 > - Finish the "scan my world" feature
11 > - Add a way to subsribe to herds/maintainer/packages in order to
12 > receive weekly/monthly reports
13 >
14 > I'll gladly accept any patch ! :)
15
16 This is cool! I just looked through the x11-team packages and it seems
17 very useful already. I have a few suggestions if you have time. =)
18
19 - Some teams have "official" overlays. Supporting those as an additional
20 source of ebuilds would be pretty nice.
21
22 - Another useful thing would be a way to supply CPV tokens for any
23 "unstable" upstream series that we'll never add to the tree.
24
25 - This looks like a problem (a versioned tarball named cairo-5c):
26 http://euscan.iksaif.net/package/x11-libs/cairo/
30 Thanks,
31 Donnie
32