From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:31:51
1 After mulling it over for a bit I think I could actually do some good
2 here. Plus another name in the hat makes the elections that much more
3 interesting....as my campaign pledge I promise to establish a developer
4 juice bar (I tried for the ice cream machine but the lactose intolerance
5 lobby is just too powerful), to extend developer vacations to include
6 alternate Thursdays, and to establish National Larry The Cow Day...my
7 people are still talking to the small transgender cow lobby to pinpoint
8 the exact day/month...you'd be surprised sexual presentation is not the
9 only thing that transgender cows have a hard time making their mind up
10 about. The long and short of it...I accept.
11
12 --Dan
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list