From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: koon@g.o, agriffis@g.o, azarah@g.o, seemant@g.o, solar@g.o, kugelfang@g.o, ramereth@g.o, mr_bones_@g.o, spb@g.o, plasmaroo@g.o, weeve@g.o, kumba@g.o, jaervosz@g.o, kingtaco@g.o, flameeyes@g.o, dostrow@g.o, dsd@g.o, kito@g.o, exg@g.o, g2boojum@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:12:47
1 On Saturday 01 July 2006 02:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > weeeeeeeeell it's about that time of the year ... time for nominating
3 > people for the next Gentoo Council
4
5 i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
6 my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
7 think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
8 ridiculously long ...
9
10 from current council:
11 koon / agriffis / azarah / seemant / solar
12
13 some other peeps:
14 Kugelfang / Ramereth / Mr_Bones / spb / plasmaroo / Weeve / `Kumba /
15 jaervosz / KingTaco / Flameeyes / dostrow / dsd / kito / exg
16
17 i'd also nominate g2boojum, but i kind of like his current unofficial role as
18 honorary council adviser guy ...
19 -mike