From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:11:34
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 > i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
4 > my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
5 > think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
6 > ridiculously long ...
7 >
8 > from current council:
9 > koon / agriffis / azarah / seemant / solar
10
11 Thanks for the nomination, but I can't accept it. I don't have enough
12 time to devote to Gentoo those days so I can't commit to following
13 all/most discussion subjects for the Council job for another year. Maybe
14 sometime in the future ?
15
16 There are plenty of good/better candidates out there. I second the
17 nominations for plasmaroo, jaervosz, Kugelfang and Weeve.
20 Koon
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list