From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: vapier@g.o, koon@g.o, agriffis@g.o, azarah@g.o, seemant@g.o, solar@g.o, kugelfang@g.o, ramereth@g.o, mr_bones_@g.o, spb@g.o, plasmaroo@g.o, kumba@g.o, jaervosz@g.o, kingtaco@g.o, flameeyes@g.o, dostrow@g.o, dsd@g.o, kito@g.o, exg@g.o, g2boojum@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:13:28
1 On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 15:04:38 -0400
2 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the
5 > top of my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch
6 > more people i think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list
7 > short as it's already ridiculously long ...
8
9 Thanks for the nomination! :) However I don't feel that I currently
10 have the time to put towards this that it needs.
11
12 Here is hoping towards next year :)
13
14 Cheers,