From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: bazik
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:05:41
1 Hi All,
2
3 I'd like you to introduce to our latest sparc developer, Sven
4 Blumenstein aka bazik. Sven hails from Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany, where
5 he enjoys long walks on the beach, blaming Seemant for the many faults of
6 life, as http://blameseemant.tk will attest to.. bazik has been a Linux
7 user for around five years, starting with Suse, going to Debian and then
8 ending up with Gentoo in early 2002.
9
10 While of late, bazik has become obsessed with sparc hardware (for which
11 there is now therapy for), but he also enjoys new things, particularly
12 relating to technology.
13
14 Bazik uses a 440MHz Sun Ultra 5 as his primary workstation, as well as a
15 2GHz Pentium 4 for gaiming/testing and a 366MHz Celeron as a workstation.
16
17 His favorite applications include fluxbox, Eterm, irssi, centericq, vim,
18 gimp 1.3, sodipido, MozillaFirebird and MozillaThunderbird.
19
20 Welcome to the team bazik, may the hazings, er greetings begin! :)
23 Jason Wever
24 Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead