From: Ryan Phillips <rphillips@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Vim Ebuilds for testing
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:02:56
1 There are new vim ebuilds in the usual directories {vim vim-core gvim}.
2 They still have the current patch set 1-213, but now use a vim eclass. I
3 still need to port over the src_compile and src_install functions to the
4 eclass, but for now the eclass controls the patches, which saves me the
5 hassle of updating three separate ebuilds.
6
7 The packages are currently masked for testing. If there is a bug, please
8 open a bug report (bugs.gentoo.org) and direct them to me.
9 rphillips at gentoo.org
10
11 Happy Gentooing
12
13 Cheers,
14 Ryan Phillips
17 Maslow's Maxim:
18 If the only tool you have is a hammer, you treat everything like
19 a nail.