From: Ryan Phillips <rphillips@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] New Vim Ebuilds for testing
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:39:34
1 Updated the patches also to 245.
2
3 -r
4
5 * Ryan Phillips <rphillips@g.o> [2002-10-27 15:04]:
6 > There are new vim ebuilds in the usual directories {vim vim-core gvim}.
7 > They still have the current patch set 1-213, but now use a vim eclass. I
8 > still need to port over the src_compile and src_install functions to the
9 > eclass, but for now the eclass controls the patches, which saves me the
10 > hassle of updating three separate ebuilds.
11 >
12 > The packages are currently masked for testing. If there is a bug, please
13 > open a bug report (bugs.gentoo.org) and direct them to me.
14 > rphillips at gentoo.org
15 >
16 > Happy Gentooing
17 >
18 > Cheers,
19 > Ryan Phillips
20 >
21 > --
22 > Maslow's Maxim:
23 > If the only tool you have is a hammer, you treat everything like
24 > a nail.
29 Success is in the minds of Fools.
30 -- William Wrenshaw, 1578