From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: app-eselect category
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 22:10:19
1 >>>>> On Mon, 30 Mar 2015, I wrote:
2
3 > Since I've seen only favourable replies, I'm going to create the
4 > category on Wednesday. I'll also take care of the package moves and
5 > of reverse dependencies.
6
7 All done, one day early.
8
9 Unfortunately, updating reverse dependencies took me longer than
10 expected (repoman and cvs taking their time) so there was some time
11 window with new packages already in place but package moves for the
12 old ones still missing. My apologies to developers and users for any
13 trouble caused by this. In retrospect, I should have asked infra to
14 suspend rsync during the move process.
15
16 Ulrich