From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: app-eselect category
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:37:47
1 Since I've seen only favourable replies, I'm going to create the
2 category on Wednesday. I'll also take care of the package moves and of
3 reverse dependencies.
4
5 For the category metadata I currently have:
6
7 <longdescription lang="en">
8 The app-eselect category contains modules for the eselect
9 configuration and administration tool.
10 </longdescription>
11 <longdescription lang="de">
12 Die Kategorie app-eselect enthält Module für das Konfigurations-
13 und Verwaltungswerkzeug eselect.
14 </longdescription>
15
16 If anyone wants further translations included (or improve the above
17 versions :) then send them to me by e-mail. Please _don't_ send them
18 to the list; I'll post the collected translations for review later.
19
20 Ulrich