From: Heinrich Wendel <lanius@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo and UTF-8
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:59:34
1 On Monday 23 August 2004 18:08, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 01:42:43PM +0200, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 > > What I think is also very much needed for this is documentation. I
4 > > currently run simply without setting any locale. This works for me, but
5 > > if I were to test UTF8 stuff, I would need to know how.
6 >
7 > /me too. Perhaps Xavier or anyone else on the GDP knows more about UTF8?
8
9 There is an UTF-8 howto in the forums:
10 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=166984
11
12 I have contact with the author and I'm trying to get him on board.
15 > Wkr,
16 > Sven Vermeulen
17 mfg, heinrich :)
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list