From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GWN Comments
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 02:58:32
1 On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:00:19 +0200
2 Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 07:37 -0400, Caleb Tennis wrote:
5 > > I'd like to propose some form of ability to post user comments to
6 > > GWN stories. I suppose a full blown CMS system would work,
7 > (Ab)using a blog for that might work
8
9 Should definitely use existing resources, so forums or planet, I think
10 forums might work better due to a larger userbase, but that's just my
11 impression (I don't think we have any reliable metric for planet usage).
12
13 Marius
18 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
19 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.