From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GWN Comments
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:08:27
1 On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 07:37 -0400, Caleb Tennis wrote:
2 > I'd like to propose some form of ability to post user comments to GWN
3 > stories. I suppose a full blown CMS system would work,
4 (Ab)using a blog for that might work
5
6 > but for the ease
7 > of time I'm suggesting that perhaps we open up a GWN section on the forums
8 > and post the text of the GWN (or perhaps each section) in a new thread
9 > each week and allow users to write comments.
10 Sounds like a good idea.
11
12 > I think opening up this
13 > venue of feedback would let users more readily tell us what they're
14 > interested in, and it would allow GWN contributors/editors/etc to see some
15 > of the fruits of their labors.
16 >
17 > Any comments?
18 +1 from me
19
20 Patrick
21 --
22 Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move