From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] That time again...
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:01:47
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Michael Cummings wrote:
3 >> Worth a shot, it seemed to work last time (and I just noticed that a
4 >> neglected
5 >> -dev mail folder is a bad thing).
6 >
7 > We're working on getting X.Org 7.2 stable. The hot new stuff, video
8 > hotplugging et al, is in xorg-server 1.3 and xf86-video-i810 2.0. Other
9 > drivers remain to be ported. Also 1.3 has faster EXA, for those of you
10 > who use the new acceleration architecture instead of XAA. (See
11 > AccelMethod in the xorg.conf man page for info.)
12
13 AccelMethod is actually documented in individual driver man pages if
14 they're capable of it, as a reader pointed out to me in private email.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Donnie