From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] That time again...
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:56:59
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > Worth a shot, it seemed to work last time (and I just noticed that a neglected
3 > -dev mail folder is a bad thing).
4
5 We're working on getting X.Org 7.2 stable. The hot new stuff, video
6 hotplugging et al, is in xorg-server 1.3 and xf86-video-i810 2.0. Other
7 drivers remain to be ported. Also 1.3 has faster EXA, for those of you
8 who use the new acceleration architecture instead of XAA. (See
9 AccelMethod in the xorg.conf man page for info.)
10
11 Also a new mesa dev release should be coming out later today.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie
15 --