From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:17:48
1 Mark Loeser wrote:
2
3 > I don't think you will find one person that is going to say they are
4 > capable of changing how Ciaran interacts with people. This is an
5 > entirely different issue though, and I have talked to Ciaran about it.
6 > What I was saying above is that I am not going to go and get involved
7 > every single time someone has a disagreement. This situation has
8 > obviously grown to be ridiculous and I have had a talk with him about
9 > it, so he knows my feelings on the situation, and what I expect.
10
11 I should note that if are a Gentoo Developer and have
12 problems/concerns/issues with Ciaran's attitude/actions, please comment
13 on bug #114944. (this bug is only open to Gentoo developers). Its better
14 if you say it yourself in this bug rather than letting other people
15 quoting what you say.
18 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
19 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
20
21 ---
22 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
23 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
24
25 ramereth/irc.freenode.net