From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:31:20
1 On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:13:57 -0600 Lance Albertson
2 <ramereth@g.o> wrote:
3 | I should note that if are a Gentoo Developer and have
4 | problems/concerns/issues with Ciaran's attitude/actions, please
5 | comment on bug #114944. (this bug is only open to Gentoo developers).
6 | Its better if you say it yourself in this bug rather than letting
7 | other people quoting what you say.
8
9 I should note that if you are a Gentoo developer who has found my
10 advice helpful, you should comment on bug #114944 since certain people
11 are trying to turn Gentoo development into a popularity contest.
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm