From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New item for sys-kernel/hardened-sources removal
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 15:50:33
1 On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
2 (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hi!
4 >
5 > I'd like to get this one up by Saturday so that we can proceed with
6 > masking and removing of the hardened-sources after upstream stopped
7 > releasing new patches.
8
9 Where was this decision discussed? The last available kernel is
10 apparently receiving long term support, there may not be any reason to
11 remove it. If it isn't broken and creating work yet I'm not sure why
12 anyone cares.