From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [Re: [gentoo-dev] AA and KDE in gentoo - still not solved - anyone uses AA here?]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:08:07
1 I have the problem too and use the ati-driver... (rage128)
2
3 I have a discussion with one of the kdefont-support freaks.... try to replace
4 the line:
5 LD_BIND_NOW=true kdeinit +kcminit
7 kdeinit +kcminit
8 in the startkde script.
9
10 I think this is the new idea to start applications faster... but if i use the
11 short version all the fonts are in the dialog...
12
13 I have detected this in a enlightenment session where i have started k-Mail
14 which has the fonts in the settings-dialog...
15
16 try this, i think it a bug in current version,
17
18 hope this helps.
19
20 Sebastian