From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [QA] New policy: 'files' directory must not be larger than 32 KiB
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 22:47:19
1 On 2017-12-19 21:44, R0b0t1 wrote:
2 > How easy is it to move patches to Gentoo infrastructure if the patches
3 > are not provided by upstream? I am slightly uncomfortable with
4 > everything being pushed to websites like GitHub by default.
5
6 Don't get me wrong but this a *dev* mailing list. Your statement clearly
7 indicate that you don't understand about what we are talking. So maybe
8 it is better to not say a word?
9
10 1) Gentoo doesn't host anything on GitHub. We are only mirroring content
11 from git.gentoo.org on GitHub.
12
13 2) We are talking about Gentoo patches, nothing which can be found upstream.
14
15 3) https://devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/mirrors/
19 Regards,
20 Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer
21 C4DD 695F A713 8F24 2AA1 5638 5849 7EE5 1D5D 74A5