From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] KDE4 eclasses review
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 17:03:15
1 Hi guys,
2 since we didn't do this for quite long time I would like kde4 eclasses
3 reviewed as whole rather than on patch basis (altho i attach the patches
4 for convenience too).
5
6 It is 2 years since we reviewed them last time fully on -dev so lets see
7 how much weird/useless logic we can find (more heads know more).
8
9 Remember: nitpick on everything cause this thing is used in quite a lot
10 ebuilds so we need it in top-notch shape :)
11
12 This update brings support for git since upstream is slowly moving to
13 git repos from SVN. Dropped support for eapi2. Usage of fdo/gnome
14 classes to update mime stuff. Most of the koffice code removed as being
15 obsoleted and various loads of whitespace stuff.
16
17 Cheers
18
19 Tom