From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Georgy Yakovlev <gyakovlev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-CI can now filter on maintainers (also verbose output)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 05:36:20
1 Dnia July 26, 2019 5:17:31 AM UTC, Georgy Yakovlev <gyakovlev@g.o> napisał(a):
2 >On Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:05:16 AM PDT Michał Górny wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> Just a quick bit of news on gentoo-ci.
6 >>
7 >> Firstly, I've implemented support for quiet/verbose reports. So now
8 >> the default report seen at [1] is not that huge, and if somebody
9 >wants
10 >> all the details at [2].
13 >This is great! Now I need to RSS-feed it somehow.
14
15 That should be just a matter of adding a new jinja template.
18 >btw, there are some BadRestricts warnings for preserve-libs,
19 >pkgcheck/pkgcore does not support it, but portage does.
20 >Are you leaving this on intentionally?
21
22 I'm enabling everything in pkgcheck except for exp profiles and git checks (for performance reasons). Non-verbose reports include everything that does not result in huge number of matches.
23
24 Radhermit takes care of pkgcore & co. I only deploy CI and write new checks sometimes.
27 >trivial patch I did sometime ago
28 >https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/pkgcore/pkgcheck/pull/75.patch
32 Best regards,
33 Michał Górny