From: Georgy Yakovlev <gyakovlev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-CI can now filter on maintainers (also verbose output)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 05:17:51
1 On Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:05:16 AM PDT Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Just a quick bit of news on gentoo-ci.
5 >
6 > Firstly, I've implemented support for quiet/verbose reports. So now
7 > the default report seen at [1] is not that huge, and if somebody wants
8 > all the details at [2].
11 This is great! Now I need to RSS-feed it somehow.
12
13 btw, there are some BadRestricts warnings for preserve-libs,
14 pkgcheck/pkgcore does not support it, but portage does.
15 Are you leaving this on intentionally?
16
17 trivial patch I did sometime ago
18 https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/pkgcore/pkgcheck/pull/75.patch