From: Andrew Muraco <tuxp3@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] linux-2.6.12
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:08:09
1 Kumba wrote:
2
3 > Jason Wever wrote:
6 >> The ChangeLog[1] is your friend. Live it, love it, use it!
7 >>
8 >> [1] - http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/ChangeLog-2.6.12
11 > Thankfully, I see no mention of reiserfs4 in it. So we may yet be
12 > spared another release before the post-processed organic material
13 > hits the proverbial high-speed turbine.
14 >
15 > Yeah, I'll probably get flamed for this, but I <3 my ext3 :P
18 > --Kumba
19 >
20 keep your wity comments to yourself -lol i dont think ext3 is going
21 anywhere for a long time.. reiserfs4 will merely be an option for
22 those of us that like post-proscessed organic material..
23
24 Andrew Muraco
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list