From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] linux-2.6.12
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:03:25
1 Jason Wever wrote:
2 >
3 > The ChangeLog[1] is your friend. Live it, love it, use it!
4 >
5 > [1] - http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/ChangeLog-2.6.12
6
7 Thankfully, I see no mention of reiserfs4 in it. So we may yet be spared
8 another release before the post-processed organic material hits the proverbial
9 high-speed turbine.
10
11 Yeah, I'll probably get flamed for this, but I <3 my ext3 :P
14 --Kumba
17 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
18 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
19
20 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
21 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list