From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: openrc c api (librc) usage
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 05:01:06
1 On 10 Dec 2015 10:32, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > I want to start a discussion about the usage of OpenRC's C api as
3 > defined in rc.h.
4
5 very few projects ever picked up the API/libraries. probably for the best.
6
7 > I have no idea which projectss out there are using it, or which
8 > functions they are using.
9
10 look at the RDEPEND in ebuilds. if a package uses the libs, it should be
11 listed there. if you don't find any of those (few) packages actually using
12 the API, then just make the change and wait for someone to complain.
13 -mike