From: Alexander Futasz <acid.punk@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Prelinking in Gentoo and interactions with portage
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:21:04
1 On 17 Nov 2002 16:39:45 -0700, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > Thanks very much for this info and for looking into this. Recently,
3 > Mandrake claimed they are superior in performance to Gentoo Linux (in
4 > one of their newsletters, I think) because they prelink and we don't.
5 > Maybe we should. Maybe we shouldn't. Opinions welcome :) I'd also like
6 > to track down that Mandrake comparison -- woodchip, do you have the
7 > reference?
8
9 http://mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=2472&lang=en
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list