From: hiperon <hiperon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] about a new app
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:51:02
1 Thank you all very much !
2
3 I knew it this was a simple case of 'flapping-ears' or 'ears covering
4 eyes'. The road now is clear enough. Thank you all again, very much.
5 (about the html on the mail, I am terribly sorry I didn't noticed. I
6 never do that, but today I am kinda of very distracted and gmail
7 tricked me 8-/. really sorry).
8
9 On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Sebastian